There are several different procedures that can be done with Permanent Make Up. Because every client may have specialty needs and interests beyond the standard eyebrows, eyeliner and lip coloration.
Camouflaging is one such procedure that be used in a couple of situations. Either a traditional tattoo can be applied over the discoloration or scar or the skin can be re-toned to more closely match the surrounding area.
So who can benefit from permanent cosmetics?
Anyone who has:
- an active life style
- contact lenses
- visual impairment
- hay fever & watery eyes
- little or no brow hair
- alopecia (absence of hair)
- sparse or light lashes
- difficultiy in makeup application
- unsteady or arthritic hands
- scars from accidents, trauma or surgery
- allergies to conventional cosmetics
- a desire to always look their best